• Manages logistics, paperwork, pricing and product shipment for HVAC ductwork and components as well as misc. fabricated sheet metal parts.
• Greets customer on floor or receives telephone call and takes order of parts that need to be fabricated.
• Maintain a clean and organized shipping area and ensure paperwork/work orders are moving to the proper areas.
• Eventually the employee will assist in switching to computer based system/ERP to manage work orders and product movement. Prepare work orders and quotes as needed.
• Works with shop foreman and lead personnel to maintain schedules, shipping, logistics as well as checking quality of product before it leaves.
• Follows direction provided by counter lead (if applicable) and lends support to warehouse staff in their duties.
• Excellent customer service skills
• Practical knowledge of warehouse, data processing, paper flow and operations procedures.
• Must possess the ability to mediate situations among employees and customers as they arise.
• Beginner to intermediate to advanced user of the Internet and Microsoft Office Products (Word, Excel, and Outlook).
• Ability to learn new software quickly and accurately.
• Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, taxes, materials, and percentages. Ability to apply concepts of basic algebra.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Any lifting from 50-75 would require assistance from another employee.
APPLY 1307 SOUTH LEWIS TULSA OKLA