Oversees repair of equipment and buildings. Assists all other supervisors in their daily operations of their equipment. Provide equipment and service at a value and on time. Working Maintenance Supervisor will work directly with the Maintenance Coordinator.
• Maintain and repair, defective, or worn out equipment.
• Assess and correct all malfunctions and the cause of the malfunction on equipment and buildings.
• Performs planned maintenance and work orders all on equipment and facilities.
• Recording keeping of all equipment and buildings including planned maintenance and work orders.
• Perform industrial plumbing repairs, electrical and mechanical repairs.
• Ensure guidelines and procedures are followed while performing maintenance, repair of equipment , and facilities.
• Acts quickly on all safety issues and improvements when requested.
• Assigns workloads and serves as technical advisor for resolution of complex issues.
• Ensures quality control, making sure cleaning, upkeep and safety standards are maintained, or efficiencies are discovered.
• Must have 5+ years as a maintenance supervisor in a manufacturing environment.
• Strong mechanical maintenance back ground.
• Proven work history.
• Self- driven. Independent worker.
• Strong problem solving skills.
• Critical and creative thinker.
• Skills in lean manufacturing and continuous improvement.
• Ability to effectively develop people and implement change.
• Lock Out / Tag Out Knowledge.
• Must pass drug screen and back ground check.
$25-32 per hour