|Features and Benefits of Using TRS as Your Employment Agency:
- Recruiting (utilizing our Customized Placement Program)
- Direct Placement
- Competitive Prices
- Optional Payrolling Service
- Written and Computerized Tests
- Custom Recruiting Practices for your company
- Worker’s Compensation Claims Management
- Screening of all applicants
- Large pool of qualified applicants
- Guarantee on all employees
- Management of all payroll and payroll costs (I-9, W-2 and 941 tax deposits)
- Rapid direct placement of qualified applicants
- Reduced costs (advertising, recruiting, screening, insurance and payroll)
- Reduced Worker’s Compensation claims and claims management
- Eliminate social security and unemployment taxes on new personnel
- Payroll and invoice weekly
|We Hire for the Following Types of Jobs Hiring in Tulsa, Broken Arrow, Bixby, Jenks, Sapulpa, Sand Springs, & Owasso areas.
As a Staffing Agency in Tulsa, TRS offers the following services:
- Contract Staffing: Temporary Staffing involves the placement of a skilled technical professional for non-permanent employment needs. This allows you to bring in technical expertise on a project basis or as-need basis. The duration of the placement may be undefined or have project parameters.
- Evaluation Hiring: Evaluation hiring gives you the opportunity to observe an employee’s skills, work ethic, and potential prior to placing them onto your permanent payroll. We will establish an agreed upon rollover period with you, which is the amount of time that you will have to evaluate the employee before hiring them full-time. Evaluation hiring eliminates a large percentage of your costs associated with turnover, worker’s compensation, and W-2 obligations. This method is perfect to offset these costs for new and high turnover positions.
- Direct Placement: Direct Placement allows you to gain qualified applicants generated by our CPP program. We will place qualified candidates on your payroll for an agreed upon sum. Direct Placement provides a guarantee for an established number of hours. Example, if a candidate does not work the entire number of hours established, we will replace them with another qualified candidate until the established obligation for hours are fulfilled.
- Payrolling: Payrolling allows you to recruit and hire new personnel without any risk or obligation. Payrolling is offered to you at a reduced rate.
|-Assume all Payroll costs
|-W.C. and Liability insurance
|-I-9 and W-2 obligations
|-Manage all W.C. claims
||-Decide when to roll employees to your payroll
|-941 tax deposits